Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Website Use
Welcome to the Kennedy Movers Website. By logging on to, and/or making purchases from, this site, you are implying acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Website Use.
You can print out any page from this Website, including any of its terms and conditions, by selecting Print from the File menu of your Internet browser.
For more information on your rights as a consumer, visit www.consumerhelp.ie.
“We” and “us” means Kennedy Movers.
“Website” means the website at www.kennedymovers.com
“You” means the person using the Website whether as a guest or as a registered user.
The terms and conditions quoted here also apply to any of our content displayed on agreed third party websites.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all materials or content contained in the Website are owned or licensed by us (unless otherwise specified) or are the property of third parties offering goods for sale or posting details through this Website.
Except as specifically authorised below, you may not do any of the following without obtaining our prior written consent:
– copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post, transmit, commercially exploit or create derivative works of any part of the Website. This prohibition applies, but is not limited, to the text, graphics, animations, photographs, pictures, data, images, audio and video clips available from the Website;
– download, edit, reproduce or use any material and content contained within the Website for the purpose of advertising, promoting, endorsing or implying any connection with you or any third party;
– utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering/extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation, any substantial parts of the Website; or
– create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of this Website (including without limitation prices and product listings).
You may print or download any page(s) for your own personal and non-commercial use only. If you have any doubts about what you can do, please go to our Contact Us page to apply for permission to reproduce the Website or any part of it.
You will not:
– use the Website (or any part of it) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it at all times in accordance with all relevant laws;
– upload or transmit through the Website (i) any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or (ii) any material, including without limitations, any comments which are defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
– use the Website in a manner which (i) may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired or (ii) violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy);
– create or publish a hypertext link to any part of the Website without our express written consent except that you may create a hypertext to the Website as long as the link does not portray us or our affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter. You may not use any of our logos or proprietary marks as part of the link without our express written consent (which consent we may withdraw at any time);
– frame or use framing techniques to enclose any part of the Website or any content accessible on it without our express written consent. You will not use any meta tags or any other hidden text using our (or our affiliates’) names, logos, brands or marks without our express written consent.
Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by us to use this Website in addition to our other rights; or attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website.
You warrant that by accessing and using the Website you will not be in breach of any laws or regulations that apply to you.
We may monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We will investigate any reported violation of these Terms & Conditions of Website Use or complaints relating to the Website and take any action that we believe is appropriate.
Our liability to you
While we make every effort to ensure our Website is as accurate, current, complete and error free as possible, unless we are at fault we are not liable for any inaccuracies or errors that are beyond our reasonable control. In particular, we cannot guarantee that colours in our images will be rendered correctly on different computer monitors. The product dimensions supplied are intended to give an approximate indication of the size of individual products. Products shown may not be actual size. If you have any doubts about the colour, size or any other specification of the goods you wish to order, we recommend you contact us prior to placing an order on the Website.
The Website is provided, on an “as is” and “as and when available” basis without any representation or endorsement and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website or its content offered on the Website.
We cannot guarantee that the Website is free from computer viruses, and you should take your own precautions in this respect. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material as a result of uploading to or downloading from the Website. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
We will try to make sure that the Website is always available. However, this is not always possible and access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of any system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reasons outside our control, as well as for any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions of Use.
We will not be responsible to you or any third party for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any indirect or consequential loss in connection with your use of the Website.
We remain liable however for:
– loss, damage, death or personal injury resulting from our negligence;
– fraud or fraudulent misrepresentations;
– any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
Links and third party e-commerce
The Website may contain links to other websites; these external websites are not under our control. We provide these links because we think they might interest you, but we do not monitor or endorse these other websites. We are not liable for such websites and cannot make any guarantees about them.
If you use our Website to deal with a third party (for example to enter a competition), it is up to you to read and comply with the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies of such third parties.
Suspension or termination of the Website or services
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the Website or remove any of the services on it with immediate effect at any time, and without notice, for example if:
there is a change in the law that limits our ability to provide the Website;
an event beyond our control stops us providing the Website (e.g technical difficulties).
Changes to Terms & Conditions of Use of this Website
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time. If this happens, we will post the new Terms & Conditions of Use on the Website. It is your responsibility to ensure you regularly check these Terms & Conditions of Use to familiarise yourself with their terms and check any updates. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised Terms & Conditions of Use, please stop using the Website.
Use of communications services
This website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
– defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
– publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information
– upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents
– upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer
– advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages
– conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
– download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner
– falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded
– restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services
– violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service
– harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent
– violate any applicable laws or regulations
Kennedy Movers has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Kennedy Movers reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Kennedy Movers reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Kennedy Movers reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Kennedy Movers’s sole discretion.
Prudent use of the Internet
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Kennedy Movers does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Kennedy Movers specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorised Kennedy Movers spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Kennedy Movers.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Materials provided to Kennedy Movers or posted at www.kennedymovers.com
Kennedy Movers does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Kennedy Movers (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to Kennedy Movers’s website or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Kennedy Movers, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicencees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Kennedy Movers is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Kennedy Movers’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. Kennedy Movers AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THIS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THIS WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
Kennedy Movers AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. Kennedy Movers AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Service contact: email@example.com
Termination / access restriction
Kennedy Movers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to this website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. Use of this website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Kennedy Movers as a result of this agreement or use of this website. Kennedy Movers’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Kennedy Movers’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this website or information provided to or gathered by Kennedy Movers with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Kennedy Movers with respect to this website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Kennedy Movers with respect to this website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon, or relating to, this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents are drawn up in English.
Copyright and trademark notices:
All contents of this website are: Copyright Kennedy Movers
Kennedy Movers registered office:
Registered with the Irish Companies Registration Office business no: 147663